Our company owns a well built infrastructure with 4 well equipped laboratories, green houses, automated green houses which is backed by the support of our large farm with almost 15 acre land. We use it to cultivate our Mother plants and trial / demo plantations. Our enterprise has made significant investments every year in the expansion and improvement of our infrastructure base so that we can serve our customers in the best possible manner. The infrastructure base of our enterprise is segregated into the following essential departments:
- Plant Tissue Culture Laboratories.
- Soil, water & leaf testing laboratory.
- Virus Testing & Gene mapping Lab.
- Bio Fertilizer Lab.
- Organic fertilizer.
- Storage Unit.
- Hardening Poly-Houses
- Mother plot.
- Logistics Unit
- Crop wise - Trial & demo plantation.
- Food Processing unit.
Our enterprise is supported by a qualified, experienced & exceptionally talented team of professionals. Each member of this marvelous team works hard to benefit our client. They are:
- Experienced scientists.
- Production Managers
- Horticulture expert & nursery manager.
- Quality Inspectors
- Sales Executives
- After Sale Service & Plantation Experts
- Marketing Heads
- Logistic Agents
Why Prefer Us?
- 18 yrs experience in tissue culture plant production & plantation.
- Agricultural Background Company.
- Unbroken trust with increasing positive response of farmers throughout India.
- Strong follow-up with sound technical support.
- Transparency in business.
- Satisfied customers with highest yield.
- Uncompromised quality inputs.
- World class infrastructure & product quality.
- Constantly assuring hygienic conditions in facilities & farm lands.
- We stringently quality test our range of products and also keep a keen check on the cultivation process.
- Krishi Bushan - National Award
- Udyan Pandit - Given by govt of maharathra
- Udyan Pandit - National Award
- Udyog Ratna Award given by Government of Maharashtra
- Sheti Pragati Award received from Government of Maharashtra
- Poladi Purush Award (District Level) etc.
1. Tissue Culture Teak Plants
Our Teak plants;
- Teak (Burma ) Plants
- We are the Single
tissue Culture company in India, commercially doing Tissue culture of
BURMA TEAK with unique protocol.
- We takes ex-plants
(tissues) of 150-200 yr old plants from forests.
- Those we studied
here in our R&D lab for DNA/RNA gene mapping for their best
quality / characteristics (wood quality, water content, girth, height
of plant, flowering time etc.
- After these analysis
on gene level, we choose tissue and then multiple it for several time
to give 3-5 lakh plants from one tissue.
- These all 5 lakh
plants are of same character (of same DNA/Gene). And they grow in
field in same pattern. So we can harvest them on same time.
So, as our Teak
- 1-Grows 15-17 ft in
first year with girt 6-7 inch.
- 2-Up to 3rd year
there is not any big side branches.
- One can cut it on
10th to 12th the year, when its girth will be 3-3.5 ft
- 5-Wood will be 12-15
cu.ft per plant.
- 1-Dry Teak Wood
- 2-Reddish brown
colour wood of top quality.
- 3-Our plant wood not
- 4-It has natural
shine & typical natural smell.
- 5-It's always with
1st demand in market.
- 6-Our plants don't
give any knots, it's very uniform and straight when grows.
2. Tissue Culture
Balcooa bamboo plants
Benefits of our
Balcooa bamboo plants :
- Our plants are
produced from Indian naturally grown mother plants, having high
quality of genetic potential.
- The plantation of
these plants has a huge potential to bring revolution in field of
Indian agricultural and industrial growth and also in environment,
due to following characters
- This bamboo is
suitable for traditional uses , like scaffolding ,building house
,stakes ,incense sticks ,firewood ,weaving ,agricultural implements
- It has high
calorific value(4000k cal/kg),low ash content (1%) and high biomass
production capacity (about 40 MT./Acr./yr).
- It is very suitable
variety for green electricity production, domestic and industrial
fire wood etc.
- Very suitable and
cost effective Biomass source for bio-ethanol, Bio-CNG production.
- Have a nice growth
in all types of Indian Soil. And also suitable for different climatic
conditions (Low temperature to High temperature range.)
- Plants grows errect
up to 23 m, with 8-15 cm diameter, having inter node length 20-40 cm.
- Ready to harvest
after 4 years of plantation. Gives increasing yield up to 60-100
years without seed productions.
- Plants gives Culm of
bamboo with 1.9 - 2.5 cm thickness wall.
- It is thorn less, so
easy to harvest.
- Our tissue culture
plants are well hardened, disease and pest free, and very healthy
plants. It shows very low gap percentage in plantation.
- Suitable for all
season plantation in a year.
- Other Available
Variety of bamboo.
stocksii ( Local Name- Managa)
3. Tissue Culture
- We are yearly producing and supplying more than 30 lakh tissue culture BANANA PLANTS in Maharashtra and other state of India.
- Our tissue culture plants are produced from superior clone mother plants,planted at our mother plant plot.
-Plants are produced in world class ,high-tech tissue culture lab.
-Plants are wel. Hardened in polyhouses
- Proper testing of tissue culture material and produced plants in own Virus indexing lab.
AVAILABLE BANANA VARITIES
1. Grand maine
2. Local variety (desi keli )